Famous human rights legal counselor, Femi Falana who is the father of Nigerian rapper, Falz has quite recently been spotted at Eko Hotels yesterday where he came to support Falz at his first feature show in Lagos.
You May Also Like
- “I wanted to sue SARS Officials for violating my human rights and slapping my manager in Lagos” – Falz
- ‘I Love Being Me’ – Femi Kuti Dispels Comparison With Fela His Father
- Tekno, Falz Spotted With Lagos State Governor, Ambode
- Falz Bags Another Award At The Just Concluded AMVCA Awards 2018
- Falz Takes Legal Action Against NBC Sues For N100 Million For Banning ‘This Is Nigeria’
- LIRS forwards Falz a letter to come and pay his Tax for 2017